The Last of Us may be a videogame masterpiece (it’s good but it isn’t that good), but The Last of Us Multiplayer is not. In fact, it makes me so angry, I usually want to put my controller through my television 5 minutes in.
- Two way mirror smoke. Depending on where you’re at with the smoke bombs, you may not be able to see anything while enemies can see you perfectly.
- This game will give you a stroke
- I’ve never gotten more in my eye than when playing this game.
- The board swings in slow mo
- You fall down in slow motion
- Aim obstructed by body
- The armor and damage makes no sense.
- Games sit on the loading screen for an eternity
- You’re guaranteed to start itching when you play this
- Does anyone really and truly think this is good
- You aim in the same direction every time, even if it makes no logical sense whatsoever.
- Hitting R1 to change the direction of your aim is highly inconvenient and you can’t change which button this is mapped to.
- Online games take far too long to load
- When someone lags out as the host during loading, you might sit there for 10 minutes
- No matter how sarcastic I am on this site, I can’t be comfortable with a male character punching a female character to death
- NO ZOMBIES