There is so much right about Diet A&W Root Beer. I absolutely love it. I’ll break it down for you as to why this soda is probably the best ever.
- Made with AGED Vanilla – You can taste a certain creaminess within the fabled Diet A&W Root Beer. When served iced cold, it hits your taste buds simultaneously like a refreshing waterfall of greatness.
- Caffeine Free – Folks don’t realize it but caffeine fucks with your brains and your bodies. It makes pain greater. It makes sleeping harder. You shouldn’t be having a lot of caffeine and shouldn’t have ANY after 3 PM. You can drink one of these sweet babies at MIDNIGHT and be OK!
- It Doesn’t Taste Like Diet! – What I can’t get over is how good this soda tastes. I don’t feel like it is at all diet when I drink it. I even feel fatter after drinking it!
- It Is Diet – Since it is so good, it is great that it has 0 calories. That’s mainly because I can’t stop drinking them and will guzzle 3 or 4 per day, without thinking about it.
- It Is Great for Root Beer Floats – Yes, a diet soda that is awesome for root beer floats. I promise you, you won’t be at all disappointed by using this in place of regular root beer.
- Your Mouth Isn’t Sticky After Drinking It – I don’t know about you guys but I hate my mouth feeling like a 3 year olds after drinking a soda. Since these wide mouth soda cans have become the norm, that’s a pretty big problem. But not with Diet A&W Root Beer! Since it is diet, you don’t get the child-face!
- It is the best of the best – Mug Root Beer just sucks Barqs is good but it has caffeine and it isn’t diet. The diet varient of Barqs is worse than toilet water.
If I were A&W, I might just discontinue their regular root beer and go with this one. It is bad ass enough to not be called diet, too. They aren’t paying me anything for writing this – but if you guys wanted to send me about 50 cases of A&W Diet Root Beer, I could use a week’s worth so go ahead!